Tuesday, March 15, 2016

7 March 2016

Season 3:  Episode 5  "The one with Good, Better, Best"

This week I have had the chance to do a lot of reflecting.  One of the people we have been meeting with has been preparing to be baptized.  As we kept getting closer to the day, it seemed like more and more problems were arising, employment, etc.  He expressed to us that he didn't know if he would be able to provide for his family.  I was able to share my experience of putting my trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and putting Him first.

Both my companion and I bore testimony that He knows him, and that He cares and will not allow you to fail.  I know that to be true.

I know that we have been blessed with the Spirit to lead and guide us and lead us to do right, it will never lead us astray.

Elder Tanuvasa