Sunday, March 6, 2016

29 February 2016

Season 3: Episode 4 "The One with Food Poisioning"

This week was very slow.  A lot of people were canceling their appointments and people in general were saying no to us more often.  Anyways, fast forward to Thursday, I started to get chills, my stomach wasn't doing so well, and I was light headed.  My companion ended up calling the nurse for me, cause I didn't want to.  Anyways, I was told to rest until I felt better and my symptoms went away.  On Friday, I slept 20 out of the 24 hours and was only awake to throw up, use the bathroom or eat, haha. On Saturday we tried to go out again, but had to return early that evening.  

Sunday I received a blessing, and was able to make it through all of the church meetings.  We had 3 people there that we were teaching, and they really enjoyed it!  Rested the rest of the day and that brings me up to now! I am starting to feel better and I hope that this is the end of this sickness, hahah. 

Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Tanuvass