Tuesday, November 17, 2015

9 November 2015

Season 1: Episode 15  The One with My First Gator

Hello, again.  This week was a very exciting week.  Lots of miracles are happening every single day.  This week we had 18 lessons with a member present!  About 16 of them were with priests who came out with us!  It's so awesome to see how excited they all are for a mission and how willing they are to sacrifice their time for the Lord's work!  Really makes me wish that I had gone out with our missionaries more!  It's really cool to see how they have grown as they've been coming out with us! At first, they are a little shy, but by the end, they are always looking for opportunities to bear their testimonies!  Most of them are so good, they even are able to teach some principles!  It's really exciting to see members getting involved in the hastening of the work.

Committed another person to be baptized!  He is very interested and is coming along well!  One of the recent converts in the ward has been meeting with missionaries for a while now and her mother is really interested in the church!  So we've started to teach her, she's seen a lot of good changes in her daughter and is curious as to why, so we are so excited!

Anyways, I love you all!

Elder Tanuvasa

p.s. I saw my first gator, hence the name of this episode, I don't know if the pics came through, if not, I will send them next week.

p.s.s. we are making peanut butter rice krispy treats.  Please pray for our digestive system, lol