Monday, December 26, 2016

26 December 2017

Hello, hello!

It was awesome seeing you guys yesterday!  Looks like you're doing awesome!  Thank you for the gifts that I have received so far!  Sorry I wasn't able to respond very much during the Zone Activity!  I'm doing a lot better about being where I'm at physically and mentally, haha which is a big difference from when I was at home.  We played a lot of knockout, played signs, made gingerbread houses, and then finished off with a white elephant gift exchange!

This week an investigator actually bought us a tree and lights and a stand, so Christmas did reach Valrico, lol.  We strapped it to our car and drove it home.  We've been getting a lot of referrals lately, and it's exciting to see where they'll be going!  Nothing else, really interesting....Holidays are hard for teaching...I love y'all and pray for you often.

Love,

Elder Tanuvasa