Monday, December 19, 2016

19 December 2016

Yesterday, I was at the live nativity there....you saw a few pics and videos of me and Mal, hahah.  It's unreal being able to see her.  I can't believe it's Christmas already!  It's really crazy...by the time you get this...I'll see you in a couple days.

This transfer, we have a motto, and it can be found in 2 Timothy 4:6-7.  We read it every time we leave the apartment because we are both coming to that time when our missions are done (at least full-time officially) and we want to be able to say the things in verse 7.

I am reading in the New Testament right now, and something that stood out in my studies yesterday was Matthew 14:34-36, if you read it with the footnote to 35a, it makes a difference.  As soon as the men "recognized Him", they sent forth into all that country round about and brought unto all."  I am not too sure how many members recognize what this church is, the only true and living church on the face of the earth, the only one with the authority from God necessary to receive eternal life.  If we did, I believe our attitude toward sharing the Gospel would be different, we wouldn't limit ourselves to just our friends/family, we'd desire for all to be brought.

Recently I've been reading/listening to "Ask in Faith" by Elder Bednar in the April 2008 general conference and I think it would be a great one for the family to read if you had time.

I love you and I'll see you soon!

Elder Tanuvasa