Monday, January 11, 2016

4 January 2016

Season 2:  Episode 6 "The One with New Years"

Happy New Year's y'all!

I was informed by my family and friends that I "talk differently" now.  I am unable to see how that would work seeing that I am in the United States and speaking English...speaking of that, that reminds me of when I was calling to confirm an appointment (a long time ago) and I asked "is there going to be a male there?" and her response was "well, I have chicken in the fridge...." HAHAHA she thought I said MEAL instead of MALE.  Anyways, that is just a good 'ole story to start us out.

Nothing really happened to us on New Years Eve and New Years that was out of the norm. It seemed like everyone was getting pulled over however, which I thought was no bueno.  Made me a little nervous while running the next morning.

Not too much to write about.  Happy B-Day Pops!  That would be on 5 Jan 2015 if any of y'all are wondering!

Love you all,

Elder Tanuvasa