Wednesday, January 6, 2016

28 December 2015

Season 2: Episode 5 "The One with Christmas"

So this week was Christmas, and I hope y'all had a great one.  We had a Christmas Devotional on Tuesday, which was very spiritual, took us 2 1/2 hours to drive up to Tampa but, twas worth it.

On Christmas Eve and Christmas it was very....different, as in what I am used to Christmas being.  It was the exact same when it came to missionary days.  We tried caroling, but as we practiced I was like, "yeah....this isn't going to happen...." HAHA

Did get to talk with the fambam, which was sweet.  Great to "see" everyone and get to talk with them, but it's always hard saying goodbye.

Got to bring the best gift I can give, which is a knowledge of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I mean, what better gift could I give?

Anyway, hope y'all have a great week and a Happy New Years!  I'll be in bed at 10 pm in case any of y'all was wondering what I was doing for the night.

Sincerely,

Elder Tanuvasa