Sunday, October 4, 2015

28 September 2015

Season 1: Episode 10: The one with the Miracle Three Hours

Good Morning!

Lol, I still say that to everyone we meet, no matter the time of day, one of the habits that I picked up from my mom!   This week went really well!  We were able to do a lot of member work, so that is super exciting.

We went to another youth football game, it really brought me back to memory lane with all the practices and conditioning...I don't think that there was one practice when I didn't cry in youth.

Pictures are from last Monday, at a place similar to Critter Cabana if any of you are familiar with it, but basically it's just a bunch of puppies that you can play with.  We aren't dressed up because afterwards we went roller skating, and I knew there would be a lot of falling.

Miracle of the week:  we went to this rougher part of town, and we went around and talked to everyone we could find! We only had 3 hours and in those three....we were able to teach 9 lessons!  We count lessons as teaching a principle and getting a return appointment!  So we get to see them all this week and I'm super pumped for that!

Love you guys!

Elder Tanuvasa