Tuesday, October 20, 2015

12 October 2015

Season 1: Episode 12: The One with Golfing

So, last Monday may have been one of my favorite P-Days ever, haha.  One of the members took us golfing!  We hit 18 with him and his brother.

On Tuesday we were invited to mutual.  The Priests/Laurels (boys and girls 16 and up) were having a Preach My Gospel lesson!  They were being taught how to discern needs and teach the Plan of Salvation which was super cool!  I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty rough at first as we role-played teaching.  But by the end, they were teaching so well and the Spirit was so strong!

This week, missionary wise went pretty well.  We were doing a lot of tracting (door-knocking) so we taught over 20 lessons and will be seeing a lot of those people this week!

Oh yeah, transfers were this week and I am staying in my area with my companion!  It's interesting, cause there are only about 4 missionaries coming into our mission.  Which is a lot smaller than my group of 17 and my companions group of 33.

Anywho, love you all and hope you guys have an awesome week!

-Elder Tanuvasa