Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Season 6: Episode 9

Good morning! 

This week was really awesome and I'll share a few experiences we had! It seems like the weeks get faster and faster...

One of the people we are teaching has really been struggling with overcoming smoking. He has received a witness that the church is true, he is just working on overcoming smoking at the moment. We gave him a blessing to help him, and he had a really cool experience. During the blessing, some things were mentioned that he hasn't told anyone, his mind was blown. The only thing he could say after was, "That was amazing, wow..." 

Lately we've been helping people to find answers using the Book of Mormon. On Thursday, we helped four people to do it and every time we did it they found their answer! I know that the Book of Mormon will answer our questions,  in all matters. I also know that it works for all scripture!

It's been so hot lately... the humidity can't get any higher... I'll attach a few pictures of us dying in the sun... it's pretty nasty when we're all sweaty, sometimes I take showers during dinner. Nothing helps though

We get to do service every week with this one organization and they love us. However, it seems like they're saving stuff throughout the week for us to do when we get there... it's hard because we don't want them to become dependent on us, but we love helping.. trying to find balance in that 

There was a younger member that found out about Navy while we were at brunch with a few of his friends, and is now making this whole program to get me huge and he also wants to do 1v1 Pass Rush against me... sooo that's where I'm at.. trying to avoid people trying to challenge me haha

There is a 16 yr old in the Ward that loves coming out with us, and we love it when he comes out with us. This past time when he came out with us, he told us that usually when he comes out it's because he's having a bad day, and afterwards he always feels happy. So that was a huge eye opener, to see how truly happy sharing the gospel makes you.

Yesterday, we got a text from a random number asking if it was me, turns out it's a family from Palm Harbor that I was really close with! They are going to see me again before I leave, it was such a tender mercy. To be honest, it was my dream to finish in my first area, and this is a such a blessing to be able to serve in Hudson, where lots of the members are from Palm Harbor.

P.S that is kind of my Blog email


Love you!

Elder Tanuvasa ✌🏽

Elder Perrero' first flat!


#2 its way too hot


#3 this is the florida I see every day.