Friday, May 26, 2017

Season 6: Episode 12





Good morning!

Well, this is most likely the last email that I send. 

The one thing that is really outstanding this week is the  "Why I believe" Fireside that happened yesterday! The Fireside is put on by the mission, and is a combination of Testimonies from Recent Converts of the church and Musical Numbers put on by missionaries. It consisted of the 6 stakes in the mission and was hosted in one of my old areas! I was asked to be apart of three of the musical number performed. The spirit was super strong, and it was truly a special experience. One of the most special things about it however occurred afterward, when a man walked up to me in glasses and a suit. I recognized him as he thanked me for changing his life and told me how much he loved me because of it. You might recognize him from 371 days earlier in this picture (see below). It was such a special experience, I was in tears. A few days ago I was reflecting on who's life I felt like I had influenced the most and he came to mind. This man, has continued to be active, and is preparing to enter the temple for himself. I know that it wasn't me that changed Him, rather our Savior, however, I am grateful that the Lord worked through me in a way to use me as an instrument. 

I got to see a lot of families from Valrico, the Youth in the Ward wanted a picture with the missionaries that had served there and so that was a special experience.

Today, for lunch a family from my first area that I love took us out, I've really been able to experience so many tender mercies this past transfer and it's been amazing.

I'll try to send an email next week.

Love you,

Elder Tanuvasa ✌🏽

P.S. See you next week!