Friday, August 26, 2016

22 August 2016

Season 4 Episode 13 The One with ....

This week on paper wasn't a very good week, and we realized this as we were emailing some leaders of the Church about our week.  The interesting part is that this week has been amazing for me personally.  I have truly seen the Lord use as an instrument in His hand, and have seen the effects of it not only in my life, but in the lives I meet every day.  I am so thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for His Atonement that gives me the opportunity and strength to change for the better, to love deeper, to serve more fully and to follow more closely.  I know this gospel to be true.  Heavenly Father does answer prayers.  If we will sincerely seek His counsel and follow the direction He gives us, we will see greater peace and joy in our lives, I promise anyone who does this because I have done so myself and continue to do so daily.

Love,

Elder Tanuvasa