Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6 June 2016

Season 4: Episode 3 "The one with Graduation"

This week we went on an exchange with the Zone Leaders which was a lot of fun.  I was with Elder Helvo again (I was with him in the MTC) and it was great to get a chance to catch up with him!

On Friday, Kirby was baptized.  His family was able to be there to support him, and the Elder that I replaced (Elder Lesa) was able to come back and baptize him!  It was a great service and the Spirit was so strong!

On Saturday, we went to Kirby's graduation.  It was outside from 8-10 am and it was like 85F already and super humid....I think I got a shade darker after that morning, haha.  It was a little weird being there.  Experienced a bit of a throwback.  It was a huge shocker to me that I graduated a year ago....I have had a time to reflect and to see the miracles the Lord has worked in my life from the past year alone.  It was truly humbling to see.

I love y'all and hope you have a great day!

Elder Tanuvasa