Sunday, June 5, 2016

30 May 2016

Season 4:  Episode 2  The One with the Highest Point in Florida

There wasn't too much that happened this week, just a lot of the regular (bike, meet people, bike some more).  One thing I've found out since being here is that there are hills in Florida!  Yes, I'm not kidding!  There even a mountain and we got a chance to see it this week.  When we were on the highest point in Florida (or so I'm told) and it was a whopping 150 ft!  I am just glad I didn't have to bike it....lol we drove up it and I was just in awe!  Haha but there are a few hills in Winter Haven and no lie, they had me huffing and puffing at first.  But now it's alright hahah.  I'm really enjoying being here and love my new companion, Elder Brandon!  Hope y'all have a great week!

Love,

Elder Tanuvasa