Saturday, August 29, 2015

24 August 2015

Season 1: Episode 5:  The one with the Rapping

This week was amazing!

We have been working with this family of five, they don't have a specific date set, but they have their interviews and have completed all the paperwork that needs to be done!  All that is left, is for them to choose a date that works for them and those that they want there.  They were thinking about doing it in two weeks!

So that's exciting, also, our other family that we are teaching works as a waitress and so she invited us to eat lunch there.  It was so nice to have to eat the same thing, like we do every week.  Also on Sunday, two families had us over for dinner, both with recent converts there!  I was so full by the end of the second dinner, lol!  I need to learn how to pace myself.

This week we had Zone Conference, and I got to see Sister Sackley again!  It's still the weirdest thing seeing her in the mission field.  Sang "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" as a musical number, haha we only had 20 minutes to throw it together.  But I think it went alright.

Love you all,

Elder Tanuvasa