Saturday, August 29, 2015

17 August 2015

Season 1: Episode 4:  The one where I go to Chili's

Soooooo this week we finally got the chance to do service!  We did a recent converts mothers lawn and stuff, IT WAS HUGE!  But the worst part was...it was literally no different from beginning to end...And it took us 2 1/2 hours to do it.  Let's just say that we are no longer offering to do service.  At least we'll do it if there's A/C, lol.  Just kidding!

Also in Florida there's like lightning and thunderstorms like every day.  But on Thursday, we were out tracting and got caught in one.  Luckily we had umbrellas but then lightning sruck about 20 yards away and thunder literally shook up my organs.  Let's just say I was screaming and running to the car. hahahaha

We also got to go to a Youth Football game!  One of the members coaches and his son plays.  It's a real throwback to the old days where I cried like every practice.  So many flashbacks were going through my head as we watched.

I GOT TO GO TO CHILI'S!!!MMMmmmmm it tasted so good. Even took a selfie in front of it with my companions.  IDK if my mom is gonna post it, lol  A recent convert took us out to dinner, but it was so hard not watching TV, I forgot for the first few minutes.

On Sunday we had 2 of our investigators at church, and I was praying for them.  All of the spaekers all spoke about Jesus Christ.  They loved it so much.  I'm so excited to see them growing!

Love,
your Fav Elder Tanuvasa

p.s. and for P-day I went golfing!!! Florida Baby!