Monday, November 14, 2016

14 November 2016

Hey Hey Hey!

We are meeting with this family that I absolutely love, they are investigating and one thing that he shared with us on Sunday was this:

He talked about how he sat back after church and realized how amazing this all was; the church, the feeling, the Book of Mormon.  He said that he'd never been happier and he can see his family happy, and he thought, "wow, this is a good thing".  Never did he ever think that he would be attending the Mormon Church or would even be looking forward to Sunday's!

I know this gospel to be true.  I have seen the joy and happiness that it brings.  I am truly blessed to have been brought up in it.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  This is the truth, Jesus is the Christ.  God is our Loving Heavenly Father, He answers prayers.

I love you,

Elder Tanuvasa