Monday, October 10, 2016

10 October 2016

I have been seriously blessed with the people I am surrounded with right now, those in the past, and I know that the Lord will put people whom I am supposed to meet.  I want you to know how much I appreciate your 100% support with not only this decision with education, but really my whole life.  It is a huge burden that I have not had to feel and I wanted you to know of my gratitude.

It is sad to see lots of missionaries only caring about numbers.  I wish I would've had the attitude earlier of really just strengthening everywhere I am.  This new  mentality has brought a whole new sense of joy and drive.  Doctrine & Covenants 108:7 has been one of my favorites and is my goal right now.  To always be strengthening.

Thank you for always doing so for me.

Your Son,

Elder Tanuvasa

P.S.  love ya!