Tuesday, July 26, 2016

18 July 2016

Season 4: Episode 8:  The One with Interviews

Good Morning

This week has been really awesome, very spiritually fulfilling.  Especially these past few days, the Spirit has been so strong and I think a lot of it has to do with us focusing in on what the people we are with need.  Not covering material if that makes any sense.  I feel a greater sense of love for those that we are teaching as well as those who we meet on the street.  In Moroni 7:48 it says "Pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart that ye may be filled with this love" (speaking of charity).  as I've been praying for more charity, I truly have had to do so with "all energy of heart" and it works.  I am starting to get a small glimpse of the way that our Father in Heaven looks at us, all of our potential for good.

Had the chance to sit down with President Cooper and I can say that he exuded charity.  You can really tell this guy cares about you and wants what's best for you, even though I just met him.

Elder Tanuvasa