Monday, September 21, 2015

7 September 2015

Season 1: Episode 7:  The One with 'The Betrayal'

Not really much to write about this week.  We have been really working on including members in our missionary work, cause we are sick of tracting, lol.  Some guy was trying to fight me today.  We are introducing something called the "Member-Missionary Menu" and it is just a list of ideas for missionary work that members can do, but in the form of a menu.  First, they 'order' and check off 5 things that they want to work on, and we remind them during the week and check in with them and at the end of two weeks, we're pretty excited to see how it goes and if it works or not!

I was asked to speak at Sacrament this week, and I don't know if I've ever been more excited about something.  My companion is so tired of me asking him to listen to my talk.  So pumped.

Anyways, love you all!  Sorry this week was so boring for y'all!

Sincerely,

Elder Tanuvasa