Tuesday, July 14, 2015

11 July 2015

Ah, I'm so excited that I don't even know what to say!  It has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, coming into the MTC.  

I love my companion so much!  His name is Elder Bowden and he lived in Salem, UT, he plays football and he wrestles!  We've gotten along so well and have really connected on everything!  Especially when teaching, we are always on the same page and I'm having the best time with him!  

I've never had so much fun studying anything!  Especially the Gospel!  The spirit is so strong, and I'm so excited to practice teaching and to get out and start to do His work!  A lot of times in class I feel these thoughts in my head and I just have to get them out!  My mouth can't talk fast enough!  

I feel like there's not enough time in the day!  It feels like it's never enough!  Ah, I can't explain how strong the spirit is here!  Anyways, I have to go!  I have way more to tell you!  I'll email you on Wednesday!

Love you,

Elder Tanuvasa