Monday, April 3, 2017

Season 6: Episode 4   The one with General Conference

Good morning all!


Things are going well this week. On Wednesday we had a Zone Conference, and it was amazing. We talked about how we could more fully consecrate ourselves to the Lord our Savior Jesus Christ, and one of things talked about was emailing, hence this email has picked up once more. A few Elders and I were asked to sing a musical number and someone recorded it, so I'll attach that at the end.

During General Conference, I'll share a few of the themes that I recognized:

1). An increased emphasis on the Plan of Salvation and its importance.

The peace, joy and love that the knowledge of this Plan brings.

2). Charity: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

3). Repentance: Luke 15:7

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

This weekend I gained a re confirmation of the truthfulness of the gospel, I bear witness that Christ's church has been restored. We have been blessed with a prophet, and apostles today, who lead and guide the same way they did in the meridian of time. The spirit has made it known to me, and I know it to be true.

Elder Tanuvasa ✌🏽