Monday, January 9, 2017

9 January 2017

This week, may have been the most tiring week physically of my mission.  We helped a brother in the ward who recently had back surgery to put his in his new fence.  Including digging holes with a post-hole digger, building gates, nailing, cementing, etc....there was a day where we worked from 11 am to sun down.  I have truly felt the Lord's hand especially this week in the mornings when seriously the last thing I want to do is get up.  When I try, the Lord gives me the strength I need.  As a result of our service, this Brother stayed all three hours of church, something that he hadn't done since the ward split some 8 months ago.  I have a testimony of fast offerings.  The blessings this week were immediate as soon as I prayed, one family wanted to buy us groceries, then we came home, we found a bag with food in it from another with a gift card to a restaurant with the exact amountI paid....He does keep His word!  Anyways, hope you're doing well and that you're not freezing, it got down to 34 degrees here and I don't know how you do it...I'm so thankful that I was called somewhere hot!!! hahha

Love,

Elder Tanuvasa