Thursday, December 24, 2015

14 December 2015

Season 2: Episode 3 "The one with my 2nd Stake Conference"

Dear Friends & Family

This week was Stake Conference for the Sarasota Stake, and it was my 2nd time going in less than a month.  It was a strange feeling because I'm used to having it once every 6 months, but I just had it in my last area, and I made it just in time for my new area!  It was pretty cool!

Before Stake Conferences we went on exchanges with the other Elders in the District, get this, there are three sets of sisters and two sets of Elders in my District!  It's weird!  They exchange went well, it's nice to be in different areas and getting to know different people!  Tomorrow is the Florida Tampa Mission semi-annual Christmas Party, so all 150 missionaries will be at Fort De Soto Beach!  I'm really looking forward to that!

Met some AMAZING people this week, one of the people we met was a couple, and we saw them three nights in a row!  And every time, the Spirit was there, so strongly!  It was such an amazing experience!

Last thing, if y'all would keep Joseph Pierre (or Pierre Joseph) in your prayers.  See Elder Logan Robert Sackley's blog if you have any questions.  http://www.logansackley.blogspot.com

With Love,

Elder Michael Tanuvasa