Friday, February 26, 2016

8 February 2016

Season 3:  Episode 1  The One with the Transfer

Good Morning!

So I am now in Tampa Florida!  I am serving in the Carrollwood ward.  Sister Sackley (who is serving in Tampa 2) is north of me!  We are in the same zone, but not district! I am now with Elder Ellsworth he is super funny and hard working!  We get along great!

The Tampa Bay Bucs stadium is in our area, so I HAD to get a picture of course, haha.  Also, had the opportunity to cut my own hair, and it's not too shabby!

Anyways, not much happened this week other than that.  On Saturday, it was raining all day, so we weren't able to be on our bikes.  We ended up walking to our appointments, and talking to people on the way!  We walked for about 5 hours!  My feet are starting to low-key blister, hahah

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Tanuvasa